Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hollow Character Registration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

Hollow Character Registration Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Character Registration   Hollow Character Registration EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:41 am

Desert Cave

Hollow Character Registration Desert_Cavern_by_JayAxer

Located within a cave on the outskirts of Hueco Mundo, is the area where new hollows are created.

Character Name:

Current Residence: (Hueco Mundo Desert, Las Noches, Human World?)

Appearance: {An image and detailed explanation, include scars, tattoos, clothing preference etc etc, anything physical, add here}

Hollow Hole:

Mask Remnants:
Number location:

Personality: {No one liners please, this is pretty much self explanatory, this is your character mentality, what makes them tick, what they like and dont.}

Fighting Aggression:

Story:

Life in the living world:
Life After Death:
Life as a Hollow: {For approved arrancars only, if you don't submit an RP sample, skip to the next bullet.}
Current Life:

RP Sample: { Submit an RP sample for an arrancar position. }
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Character Registration   Hollow Character Registration EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:55 am

Character Name: Cross Marian
Age: *his age is unknown on the anime and manga so i'm going to say 31*

Present Residence: Hueco Mundo

Appearance: Cross is 6 foot 4 and weighs 180 pounds. He has brownish red eyes and long red hair. *The black on his clothing is white and the gold is black.
Spoiler:
Hollow Hole: Cross's hollow hole is on the center of his back.

{For approved arrancars only}
Mask Remnants: Cross's mask is on the right side of his face. It is a plain normal mask with a eye slit. It has a sort of gash leading from the slit a little bit downward.

Number location: Cross's number is on the back of his left hand.

Personality: Cross Marian is a womanizer who loves to gamble and drink. He only loves very few things: women, wine and money. When in battle himself, he acts very cold and uncaring. He is shown to be a gruff, demanding individual who is hard to please. Despite all this, Cross has shown a softness underneath his rough exterior for certain people.

Fighting Aggression: *What does this mean, if its the aspect of death, i'd say Greed.*

Story:

Life in the living world: Cross Marian lived a short life in the human world. Well, not to short. He died on his 16th birthday during a hollow attack. He was born to a Alice Marian and Andrew Marian. They lived together in a 2 bedroom house in Edo Japan. When he turned 3, his mother died and he was left to live with his father. They were constantly on the move and as he grew older, his father began to get him deeper into the life of gambling.
Life After Death: After Cross passed away, he was soon lured into Hueco Mundo where he became a hollow.
Life as a Hollow: During his life as a hollow, he continued to constantly travel. He was the type of hollow that couldn't stay in one place for long periods of time. During his travels, he became an arrancar.
Current Life: Cross Marian is currently an arrancar. He stays in Las Noches but doesn't hang around very many people.

RP Sample: Cross walked out of Las Noches, the wind blowing his red hair back. A smile spread across his face as he noticed a bunch of hollow in a group.
"Seems they found a 'meal'" He said softly. He ignored them and turned around. He decided to walk around a bit so he wouldn't get cramped in the room he was currently in. He had his hands inside his pockets. His eyes began to scan the area so a hollow wouldn't try to get the sneak on him.

* I hope I did well, in a real major RP would be a lot better to show how I can RP *
Back to top Go down
Mikau Onikino

Mikau Onikino

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Character Registration   Hollow Character Registration EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:35 am

Character Name: Onikino, Mikau

Current Residence: Las Noches

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Hollow Hole: Along his waistline.

Mask Remnants: Two Claw-like husks with 4 teeth on each, they connect in the back to form a stinger like protrusion.
Number location: Across his chest

Personality: Mikau is Bi-polar, often acting like Gin Ichimaru(Often Exactly Like Ichimaru), he loves to be around his subordinates as well as his fellow Arrancar. Mikau tends to take the highroad and tries not to kill anything unless he absolutely must, often resulting in him sparing several Shinigami he comes across. He's serious when it comes to Hollow matters, and often hits Cross to make him focus. Mikau is also very relaxed and tends to play with his opponent(Even when the opponent seems stronger)

Fighting Aggression: Sacrifice

Story:

Life in the living world: Mikau was born to a small family, and died on his Wedding day(He was murdered along with his Wife). His father's name was Kyoto and his mother's name was Hana.
Life After Death: Mikau was a well respected Shinigami(Captain level) before being sent on a dangerous mission, which was a ploy set up by his 3rd seat so he could have the captain's position. Upon the mission Mikau was ambushed by a group of hollows created by the research lab, they were meant to turn Mikau into a hollow, and the test succeeded.
Life as a Hollow: Mikau ran to Hueco mundo as a very weak, low level hollow, but soon began to grow in strength and size, devouring other hollows bigger than him, even to the point of skipping completely over the Gillian state, straight to Adjuchas. Mikau vowed to become Vastos Lorde, but couldn't, and after 7 years of hollow Transformation, he finally removed his mask and became an Arrancar.
Spoiler:
Current Life:Mikau lives in Las noches in his own Wing, the same one Halibel lived in before being killed by Aizen. He often has flashbacks of his time as a Shinigami, but thinks of them only as dreams he has, often thinking of the shinigami he must kill to make the memories stop.

RP Sample: Mikau waited on the roof of the Dome, looking out into the endless Desert, he could hear his heart beating as he watched two Gillian fight, smiling as they did.
"I was never like that, somehow i managed to become an Adjuchas without become a Gillian, i wonder...I wonder how that is possible."
He closed his eyes and layed back, thinking to himself.
"That girl, the one i keep dreaming about, i wonder who she is, or who she was, and why i am fantasizing about her, I'll never know, but it seems, she holds a key part in my life, one i don't remember..."

((Yeah, i want to be an Arrancar))
Back to top Go down
Aster

Aster

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Character Registration   Hollow Character Registration EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:48 am

Character Name: Aster Walker

Current Residence: Las Noches

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Although Aster wears this clothing instead of an Espada uniform, he is very muscular and athletic. However, he usually hides most of his Spiritual Pressure from his subordinates because it could easily overwhelm them.

Hollow Hole: Center of chest, but moves to naval during his 2nd Ressurrecion.

Mask Remnants: Remains of his mask is what looks like white medical tape that touches both of his cheekbones and goes across his nose.
Number location: Right shoulder-blade

Personality: Aster is usually the bored type, but is a cool person to hand around with. He also will show interest in what other people have to say. However, he gets very bloodthirsty on the battlefield, and he doesn't mind killing people just for fun. Ironically, if an Espada were to betray him, he would hunt them down and devouring everything that they were. Luckily, Aster is the merciful type, and rewards those who are loyal to him and do what is asked of them.

Fighting Aggression: Wrath/Destruction

Story:

Life in the living world: Aster has no recollection of his life in the living world, but he remembers beating up a lot of gang members and enjoying it.
Life After Death: Aster cannot remember his life as a whole. However, when Aster became a monstrous hollow, unlike most of the idiot hollows, he immediatly made his way for Hueco Mundo and started devouring hollows. Wholes were just a waste of time anyway.
Life as a Hollow: Aster viciously went hollow after hollow in an attempt to gain as much power as possible. Although he might have started out weak, he rapidly grew in strength as he showed signs of exponentially rapid evolution. He was indeed a vicious beast as a hollow, but he would soon become something even more menacing. Ironically, he didn't stay as a Menos Grande for very long. In fact, he became a Gillian in record time and continued his blood-stained feast of carnage. When he finally became an Adjuchas, he could finally devour hollows without touching them at all. This technique forced hollows to be absorbed into his body. He also looked like a beastly demon while in this form, but it would be a while until he became a Vasto Lorde. Aster gained immense power when he overpowered a group of weak Arrancars, and he now became an Arrancar at this point. Now, at the peak of his evolution, he shattered his mask and moved toward Las Noches.
Current Life: Aster is now the Leader of the Espada, Primero.

RP Sample: Aster is sitting in his throne with his head leaning against his right hand. He was bored and had absolutely nothing to do. He could kill some Shinigami, but what he really wanted was someone to talk to. Was it too much to ask for? Anyway, having the sort of power he had over the other Espada was great and all, but it only made him feel even more lazy. Things just weren't as fun as they were when he was devouring hollows for the sake of power. Aster gave out a deep sigh as he waited for someone to give him some company, and actually start being a little social with him. Yet, the Espada only seemed to listen to his orders. He now understood that he needed a friend that he could openly talk to.

Last edited by Aster on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Character Registration   Hollow Character Registration EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:08 am

Hey, you have to wear the formal arrancar outfit. It can have changes. For isntant, it can have the fur on it and stuffs. Mine is the formal wear, just looking like most of the arrancar designs :3
Back to top Go down
Aster

Aster

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Character Registration   Hollow Character Registration EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:14 am

Is that more appropriate?
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Character Registration   Hollow Character Registration EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:29 am

It has to look more arrancar-ish
Back to top Go down
Aster

Aster

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Character Registration   Hollow Character Registration EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 am

How about now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Character Registration   Hollow Character Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Character Registration
Page 1 of 1