Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sara and Lee, meeting again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

Male Posts : 387

Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Lee leaned his head down as he was poped on the top of his head by Sara. He then closed opened his eyes as she placed a light kiss on his lips that was the sign everything was forgiven. He smiled a little more as he was then given his reward. He wasn't thinking about asking for it but then again, it wasn't something he was going to turn away. He slowly moved his hands around her as he fingers interlocked behind her as he intensified the kiss with his own.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

Female Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Sara stepped back and looked up to Lee.
"Thats your reward" She said.
She then lifted her hands as they reached under Lee's clothing, feeling his stomach. She then began to try and tickle him.

*I have to go to bed, I'll be back on tomorrow*
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Lee slowly let his eyes open as the kiss was put to an end. He looked down at Sara and smiled as he spoke
"Oh, I like winning~"
He then watched as her hands went for his stomach, as soon as he felt the sensation, she held his haori as he stood in the air holding his stomach laughing lightly
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 am

Sara stopped as she laughed a bit.
"You're not ticklish" She said. She turned around facing away from him. She was trying to be playful though.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:23 am

Lee slowly leaned forward as he placed his hands on his hip as he looked down at Sara and spoke
"that's not the point, what I am is what I am."
He continued to smile as he jumped back down and landed on the rooftop once more as he moved his hands behind his back and tilted to the left side
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:26 am

Sara looks at him.
"I'm sorry" She said as she jumped down on his back.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:30 am

Lee laughed as he felt her land on his back. He looked back as he moved his arms around to help support her there. He then started walking once more with her on his back and spoke
"What do you want to do now? I'm with happiness itself so where ever we go, It'll shine."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:33 am

Sara laughed a bit.
"I'll let you decide" She said. She kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:44 am

Lee leaned his head forward as he felt the tender kiss laid onto the back of his neck. It sent a small shiver down his spine but in a good way. He nodded his head as he leaned forward and started toward his destination
"Sōkyoku Hill has a nice over view of the entire Seireitei, it'll be nice."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Sara smiled.
"Alright with me" She said.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Lee continued to jump from the ground to the roof tops to give the land a better view for them to enjoy the travel. He would use his Shunpo from time to time to skip a few moments of time and he flashed onto the hill and dug his heels into the ground as he slid for a few seconds and came to a stop
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 pm

Sara was leaning back on his back. The speed he had amazed her. She then jumped down and sat down on the edge of the hill.
"Nice" She said calmly. SHe brushed her hair back so she could see more clearly.

*Lee, he wants you to come here http://mafiosodynasty.forum-motion.com/ cause nobody seems to wanna help him very much...*
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Lee slowly let his arms fall to his sides as he walked slowly to the edge of the cliff and let his eyes look over the Seireitei. He then took in a deep breath and spoke
"It's a nice place to just come and relax, as well as getting away from the work."

((Oh, don't know anything about that though, I can't see what kind of help I could give))
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 pm

((I'll reply again tomorrow. Leon said that you were a member on the reborn underground which is the same thing))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sara and Lee, meeting again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2