Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sara and Lee, meeting again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

Female Posts : 178

Sara and Lee, meeting again Empty
PostSubject: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 am

Lee and Sara are getting back together here in seireitei
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

Male Posts : 387

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Lee slowly let his haori shifting from one side to the other with his walk. He continued to smile for things seemed pretty for the day. His hands hidden from the long sleeves he always wore, no sword in sight on him, he never had to carry it, it gave him a all to mean look and that tended to make his job difficult
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Sara strolled around the corner. She was holding a book she had gotten from the library. She had her face burried in it as she ran into someone. She fell backwards and landed on the ground.
"Oh, sorry sir" She said, rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:41 pm

The captain continued forward with a smile over his face as the day let him enjoy his life. But, this was brought to an abrupt stop as his body jerked to a sudden stop and he lost his balance with his lack of attention to where he was going. He landed onto his backside and leaned forward as he moved his left hand back and rubbed his backside as he rose his head with a single eye open as he tried to see what it was that he hit
"What in the worlds?"
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Sara didn't open her eyes.
"I'm sorry sir" She said. She was blushing brightly as she appologized. "I should have watched where I was going"
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Lee listened to the person whom began to apologized and paused. He rose his head up and let his eyes both fall onto the person with a wide smile. He stopped caring about the fall and laughed as he spoke
"I guess we're both in the wrong then..."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Sara looked up, to see Lee.
"L-L-Lee!" She shouted. She immediately jumped up and wrapped her arms around him.
"Its me, Sara!"
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Lee moved his left hand back and placed it onto the ground as he was latched onto by the female shinigami but due to his actions, he was saved from falling onto his back. He laughed lightly as he looked toward her and placed his right hand around and patted her on the back as he spoke
"I know, I know. How could I forget?"
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:06 pm

"I don't know" She said laughing. She leaned her head into his shoulder as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Lee had gotten up with Sara and after making sure nothing was broken, they began to continue his walk but with a bit more add happy in his smile. He turned his head slightly to the side and looked down at her and spoke
"Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:16 pm

"I've been given a lot of work lately" She said. "With the attack on soul society and all"
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Lee laughed hesitantly as he moved his free hand onto the back of his head as he rubbed it lightly and then spoke
"Yeah, work...heheheh."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:33 pm

"Well, now i'm free" She said. She held the book in her arms as they continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Lee continued to smile as he listened to what it was that Sara had said and looked down at her and moved his free hand up and placed his index finger onto his chin as he replied
"Well, I'm sure there are some thing I can put off till later, today can be a good 'us' day."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Sara laughed a little.
"I wouldn't wanna pull you from work" She said softly. She put her hand on his chest as she continued to walk with him.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Lee laughed as he moved his left hand onto the back of his head and rubbed it as he laughed hesitantly and replied
"Oh no, I was actually supposed to be doing something or another right now but I found it was nicer outside so i went out for a stroll."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:11 pm

"Oh" She said. She giggled as she let go of Lee.
"Lets play around, i'm bored" She said. She then fazed out and appeared on a building.
"Catch me if you can" She said. She then started running atop the building.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Lee slowly listened as Sara spoke playing around and soon disappeared. He slowly turned his head toward the rooftop where she appeared at and let his left hand lower down to his side to match his right arm as his sleeves concealed his hands and he spoke
"Catch you if I can? More like..."
He faded and began to give chase with his arms behind him and spoke
"when I get you what I'm going to get!"
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Sara laughed as she continued to run. As she ran, she was saying hi to the people on the ground.
"That depends on what you want" She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Lee continued to Shunpo from the ledge of one building, then to the top of another roof, then to the ground once again, then on the same roof she was on still in hot pursuit as he spoke
"Don't know, I'll think of that when I win."
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Sara laughed some more as she turned to face him. She began to run backwards as she looked at Lee.
"Hehehe" She said. She jumped up and did a flip. She landed behind Lee and took off in the opposite direction. She began to feel weak though as she began to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Lee laughed as he heard her laughing, it was cute with a hint of something else he liked about Sara. He watched as she turned around and started toward him. He quickly rose both his arms to try and catch her before they crashed but she flew over him as he turned his head to watch her. He smiled a little more as he leaned back, his heel digging into the roof of the building he was on and he jumped outward as shingles feel to the ground below. He was starting to gain more on her with each step. Just a few more steps and he could..
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Sara slid to a stop as she felt arms around her. She turned her head at Lee.
"Nice catch" She said. "But look where you grabbed..."
Lee's hands were on her breasts. She had a look of about to beat you, but she couldn't do it to her Lee.
Back to top Go down
Lee_Takamoto
Squad 3
Squad 3
Lee_Takamoto

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Lee had caught her and he felt a real high since of accomplishment that he won the game they were playing. But he heard her speak of something about where he was grabbing. He felt once and then another time, they were quite soft and felt rather nice. He paused as he looked over her and saw what he had. His face slowly turned a light pink...then a darker shade of red, then beat red as he looked at her and quickly stood her up and quickly withdrew his hands and held them behind his back as he looked off to the skies and spoke
"T-that was not my intention, but I did win~"
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Squad 3
Squad 3
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:12 pm

"Lee" She said in an angry voice. She bopped him in the hid.
She then leaned forward and kissed him.
"you're forgiven" She said. She then leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him.
"Your prize" She said as she kissed him again, this time more affectionate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara and Lee, meeting again   Sara and Lee, meeting again Empty

Back to top Go down

Sara and Lee, meeting again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced Bleach :: Bleach Area :: Gotei 13 :: Squad 3 :: Squad 3 Smiling Headquarters-
Jump to: