Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver   Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:15 am

Today is the big day! Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver have come out the the US today! I have already gotten mine pre ordered. So, discuss it here! :3
*can't wait till I get mine*
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
cool beans
Vizard
Vizard
cool beans

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver   Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:33 pm

damn we aint getting ours till the end of march! D:

a remake of gold and silver... the greatest games in the series and the last ones i properly played through too... very tempting
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver   Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:07 am

Yea, I have them preordered but Walmart won't update the information and I may not be able to get them till after my birthday which is this friday.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver   Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver
Page 1 of 1