Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strange habbits?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

Strange habbits? Empty
PostSubject: Strange habbits?   Strange habbits? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:52 am

What are your strange habits? Mine is eating biscuits, plain, with spicy honey barbecue sauce. :3
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Reikuro_Kuchiki

Reikuro_Kuchiki

Male Posts : 272

Strange habbits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange habbits?   Strange habbits? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:59 am

Biting the skin off of my thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

Strange habbits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange habbits?   Strange habbits? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 am

@.@
Another habit is mixing mashed potatoes with ramen noodles mixed with potted meat. *It sounds nasty, but its kinda good at times. I don't eat it anymore though*
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Aster

Aster

Male Posts : 649

Strange habbits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange habbits?   Strange habbits? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 am

Using Extra Virgin Olive Oil with meat and poultry. Also, using garlic with certain meals.
Back to top Go down
Reikuro_Kuchiki

Reikuro_Kuchiki

Male Posts : 272

Strange habbits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange habbits?   Strange habbits? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:54 am

Showing too many emotions. I get wayy to emotional. I don't know if that's good or bad.
Back to top Go down
PEPITO1O1O

PEPITO1O1O

Male Posts : 91

Strange habbits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange habbits?   Strange habbits? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Being OCD about a lot of things...ugh I hate being OCD but sometimes i love it lol
Back to top Go down
Lust

Lust

Female Posts : 31

Strange habbits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange habbits?   Strange habbits? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:08 am

My strange habits are sitting in bed with no top on covered up watching tv. I don't know why.

JK
My habits are sitting around doing nothing most of the time. Its strange cause I can't sitt there and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange habbits? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange habbits?   Strange habbits? Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange habbits?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced Bleach :: General Discussion Area :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: