Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The God Killing Spear!!>8D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KamiShiniShinso

KamiShiniShinso

The God Killing Spear!!>8D Empty
PostSubject: The God Killing Spear!!>8D   The God Killing Spear!!>8D EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:29 am

(Insert generic greeting here)

You know the drill, Nachos here, back for the 1st time..
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

PostSubject: Re: The God Killing Spear!!>8D   The God Killing Spear!!>8D EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:31 am

I was wondering who the heck you were. lol
Welcome...again...to the forum...lol
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Lelouch

Lelouch

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: The God Killing Spear!!>8D   The God Killing Spear!!>8D EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:20 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
KamiShiniShinso

KamiShiniShinso

PostSubject: Re: The God Killing Spear!!>8D   The God Killing Spear!!>8D EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:02 pm

SPAMMER!!!XD jk thx for the greeting, suzy i'd like to apply for the 6th's cappy position, thankies!
Back to top Go down
The Earl

The Earl

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: The God Killing Spear!!>8D   The God Killing Spear!!>8D EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Hmmm, Ichigo, are you alright with that? It'll be a trial though Nachos. We're doing that to. But its not like Ruru's trial thing. It goes on until your able to get as many people to join UB as you can. The reason I asked Ichigo if its alright is because he wanted to become 6th captain. Maybe he should join and work his way up and become your lieutenant. *thinks*
Back to top Go down
KamiShiniShinso

KamiShiniShinso

PostSubject: Re: The God Killing Spear!!>8D   The God Killing Spear!!>8D EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:50 am

If he wanted it first then i'll let him have it, i'll pick another div
Back to top Go down
The Earl

The Earl

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: The God Killing Spear!!>8D   The God Killing Spear!!>8D EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:43 am

lol
what division do you plan on taking control of?
Squad 1, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 are the only free ones. And 6 was asked by ichigo. 4 is going to be run by everyone for healing and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The God Killing Spear!!>8D   The God Killing Spear!!>8D Empty

Back to top Go down

The God Killing Spear!!>8D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced Bleach :: Announcement & News :: Introduction Center-
Jump to: