Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fairy Tail: Recent Happenings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

Fairy Tail: Recent Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tail: Recent Happenings   Fairy Tail: Recent Happenings EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 am

Welcome to the Fairy Tail recent happening topic. I, Axel_Flame, will be updating this weekly when the new chapter comes out on one manga.

Recent:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: Recent Happenings   Fairy Tail: Recent Happenings EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:55 am

Spoiler:

Only look at this bottom part if you really want to. it is a HUGE spoiler
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Lust

Lust

Female Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: Recent Happenings   Fairy Tail: Recent Happenings EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 am

That was very sad. I read that and I cried for Happy, Charle and Happy's parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail: Recent Happenings   Fairy Tail: Recent Happenings Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail: Recent Happenings
Page 1 of 1