Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Bleach got its name

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emporio

Emporio

Male Posts : 98

How Bleach got its name Empty
PostSubject: How Bleach got its name   How Bleach got its name EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 pm

In a recent monthly Shonen Jump, they talked about an interview with Tiete Kubo. One very Interesting question was:

Shonen Jump: Why did pick Bleach as the title?

Kubo-Sensei: the title wasn't Bleach when I decided to draw a story about Soul Reapers. This was before I drew the one-shot manga that appeared in Akamaru Jump. The weapon wasn't a sword, but a scythe. Only Rukia had a scythe and the other characters used guns. At that point, the title was Snipe[as in sniper]. Right before I started drawing, I began to think that a sword would be better and realized I couldn't use Snipe as a title anymore. I began looking for a title that grasped the the bigger picture . Soul Reapers are associated with the color black, but it would have been boring to use "black." "White,"on the other hand, can suggest black as a complementary color. So I chose "bleach" to evoke the impression of the color white.
Back to top Go down
http://strangerguitarist.linkinpark.com/
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

PostSubject: Re: How Bleach got its name   How Bleach got its name EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:21 am

I read that before! I thought it was very interesting. Maybe he should make a spin off of bleach called Snipe or something. lol
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Aster

Aster

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: How Bleach got its name   How Bleach got its name EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:24 am

*Stares at Kubo-San for five minuets, then is shot dead* X.X
Back to top Go down
cool beans
Vizard
Vizard
cool beans

PostSubject: Re: How Bleach got its name   How Bleach got its name EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:51 pm

bleach with guns no wai!

wait a minute... stark...
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

PostSubject: Re: How Bleach got its name   How Bleach got its name EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:04 am

exactly!
They showed the gun part in the bleach manga!
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Bleach got its name   How Bleach got its name Empty

Back to top Go down

How Bleach got its name
Page 1 of 1