Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Remember to login, your only veiwing the forum as a guest. Sign up and join on the rp.
Advanced Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Bleach

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

False Messiah (original fic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
envious
Squad 12
Squad 12
envious

False Messiah (original fic) Empty
PostSubject: False Messiah (original fic)   False Messiah (original fic) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:37 am

Okay so i've had this idea for months now, wrote it not so long ago too, and i want it to be an RPG game, or better yet a final fantasy game.

but anyway, enough yapping an more posting XD

Spoiler:

C&C appreciated
Back to top Go down
Lavi_Kanda
Squad 2
Squad 2
Lavi_Kanda

Male Posts : 1921

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah (original fic)   False Messiah (original fic) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:43 am

I read the whole thing. I think it rocks Ruru.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net
envious
Squad 12
Squad 12
envious

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah (original fic)   False Messiah (original fic) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:53 am

meh really?

doesnt it give out to much of the story already?
Back to top Go down
envious
Squad 12
Squad 12
envious

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah (original fic)   False Messiah (original fic) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:04 pm

OKAY, just a little note here, this is the story of my manga, i know some of you read it already, its called false messiah, i'm just writing it up chronologically, or dunno, might change my mind, either way, I'm writing it cause i cant find time to draw anything anymore. So yeah, hope you like it, i Will update this regularly.

Messiah Chronicles

Chapter 1 - The cursed child

In a small house somewhere in the Highland forests, lives a small family composed of 3. A mother, a father, and a little boy who’s there son, his name, Phixie Philmore N. Elliot, they call him Fix for short.

Believed to be cursed, Fix was an outcast, for normal kids don’t usually have silver hair, from every place they lived in, they were always set aside if not forced to leave, and so they live where they are now.

The family of 3 soon narrowed down to two when his parents broke up, living him with just a long hug and a kiss on the forehead, his mother left him and was never heard from since then.

Despite having no friends, he considered him self lucky just being alive, he grew up to be a humble caring character.

But in the end, he was left alone, his father, like his mother, abandoned him at the age of 12.

That was when he met his father’s uncle jack Nicholas, a man who’s believed to be a criminal given the brand of the pirate king. Ever since the day that he met Jack, Fix’s purpose in life changed.

Earlier the day he met Jack

Doing laundry on the near by pond, Fix was curious as to why he looked different from all the children playing around the pond that day. It’s not like it was ever explained to him in detail, but it bothers him more is why he somewhat knows the answer though he was never told.

“It should be because I’m a demons child.” He laughs, using his own misery to his amusement.

Making other conclusions inside his head , a ball went flying to his head hitting him. He did not budge but the kids playing just stared at him as if scared of what he may do to them.

“Hey, aren’t you going to get you’re ball back?” He said with a smile.

“Yes, thank you Fix, why don’t you come play with us?”
“Really? I wouldn’t want to impose.”
“No please, join us, were lacking another player.”

The reaction he imagined from his head didn’t quite connect with what happened in reality, the kids all ran off leaving him with the ball.

Sighing from exhaustion, he almost feels like giving up on the world.

“Why cant they… just accept me? Am I that… hard to accept…

Everyone…

Even my parents…

They all…

Abhor my existence.

They all leave me… I wonder what I ever did… for them to hate me this much… all because I have silver hair and weird gazing red eyes…”

Thinking to him self, he let out another sigh and dropped the ball to the pond, allowing the current to take it.

“I don’t even like playing catch… or whatever it is they play, but maybe I would like it, if someone actually asks me.”

Picking up the basin he made his way back home to the nothing that has always been.

But nearing the house, he noticed an unfamiliar figure waiting by the porch. it was a huge built man standing 6’6 feet tall, he had a long beard and was wearing a huge grin noticing that someone finally arrived.

“Oiaaa, you must be Fix.” The man said. “I’m not sure if you know me, but I met you when you were still very little, I’m you’re fathers uncle, you can call me Jack.”

Not sure how to react Fix just kept staring at him wondering what this man named Jack wanted from him.

“Fathers… Uncle?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah (original fic)   False Messiah (original fic) Empty

Back to top Go down

False Messiah (original fic)
Page 1 of 1